The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Iceland

rayyan

I convinced my wife to take the Fuji XT-1. Just for a few images. She used the camera in Iceland. In Canada it remained in the carry-on.

Just a few images were made with the Fuji. On Full Auto. With the kit lens.

Iceland..let's start with

rayyan

I have been wasting my years on ' A ' and ' M' modes.

Got to learn the ' Auto " mode.:)

rayyan

I tried to explain the Zone system to my wife. You know the 256 shades of gray
( grey if one lives on the other side of the pond and is a stickler for correct spellings ).

Told her grass is generally gray ( grey )..to which she told me I was out of my mind..

Anyway, full auto. Look and click.

Leica lenses work well on this, I had told her. She looked at me, a bit puzzled.

Then why do Fuji make lenses for their cameras?, she asked.

rayyan

Thanks Swissblad. Much appreciated.

What with so many threads on ' Street ' over at many forums ( inc. this one ), I asked her to get me some ' Street " images..so I , too, could participate.

She sent me back this one. With apologies for the street being covered with snow.

Why do you want photographs of the street? You OK Rayyan?, she had asked.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Rayyan, you hit the nail squarely on the head. The self proclaimed street photographers of the world have a new challenge :thumbup:

rayyan

Jorgen, Swissblad, Norman, bradhusick, camping, Jon, benroy and Doug..

Thanks a lot folks.:salute:

rayyan

There was this T-shirt...

I guess all remember the Barberbunga volcanic eruption. Just one of the ' Ash " that
went up.

rayyan

Thanks for looking in. There are loads of ' Street ' images; Rayyan can post them if you need more ' Street '.