Post Thanks / Like

Fuji 18-135mm

For the X-T1. As a travel lens.

Appreciate your opinions.

Thanks.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fuji 18-135mm

I believe that I read a $300 price drop/rebate is coming on this lens tomorrow 12 April 2015.
    Sony Visible Light & IR Photographer
    http://www.iiinelsonimages.com

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Great! Thanks a lot.

Shall wait for the 12th.

Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by HiredArm View Post
    I believe that I read a $300 price drop/rebate is coming on this lens tomorrow 12 April 2015.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem. I saw it on a rumor site and I'm debating between the Fuji XT-1, The OM-D's, Sony A7II, or the Nikon Df for the fiance. The Micro 4/3 or Sony FE route makes the most sense since I am already invested in both but just sort of seeing what would fit her the best. Looking at price and features mostly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HiredArm View Post
    No problem. I saw it on a rumor site and I'm debating between the Fuji XT-1, The OM-D's, Sony A7II, or the Nikon Df for the fiance. The Micro 4/3 or Sony FE route makes the most sense since I am already invested in both but just sort of seeing what would fit her the best. Looking at price and features mostly.
    Having owned both the Fuji XT1 and the Olympus EM1 I recently sold the XT1 to finance my new Nikon Df.

The reason I kept the EM1 instead of the XT1 is that finally I preferred the responsiveness, configurability and lens choices from Olympus much more, especially as I shoot the 2.8/12-40 and 2.8/40-150 - both absolutely lovely lenses. Plus as I shoot now one FF camera again, m43 felt just to be the much better supplementary system.

Just my 5c .....

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ptomsu View Post
    Having owned both the Fuji XT1 and the Olympus EM1 I recently sold the XT1 to finance my new Nikon Df.

The reason I kept the EM1 instead of the XT1 is that finally I preferred the responsiveness, configurability and lens choices from Olympus much more, especially as I shoot the 2.8/12-40 and 2.8/40-150 - both absolutely lovely lenses. Plus as I shoot now one FF camera again, m43 felt just to be the much better supplementary system.

Just my 5c .....
    Yeah I'm leaning EM5II for her with the new 14-150 plus a fast-ish 17/25 (and maybe the fast 45) as she doesn't need the super expensive glass yet... unless it's on sale.

Actually I really need to price out all the options/combos with the current deals before hand. May make a lot more sense to just get her a Sony A7II since tht's my primary system and I'm happy there and can save on buying a lot of new glass.