The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 and X-T 2

tofa

I love the colors of the neighborhood at night, and the X-Pro2 makes it viable to capture them. I've got the jpeg set to pro neg with shadows -2, highlights -2, color +1 to give the EVF a neutral/realistic look; kind of important to deal with the wild light mixtures and contrasts at night.
Actually, I'll have to check to see what the jpegs look like - I use the raws developed in Iridient and tweaked in LR.
Taken with the 35 f1.4 and 23 f2.

Shashin

This is not early morning fog, not even late in the day fog. This is an all day fog.

Fortunately, the 50F/10C weather was replaced with 11F/–11C, which made everything clear. (And those were the highs.)

gmfotografie

my new toy;-) love this baby - so light, so small and so good - my first two hours with the xpro2 and the 35mmf2 wr.

ps
thx dan for your matting help ;-)
front.jpg. 6inarow.jpg .hair.jpg

rdubois

Re: No snow here this winter...

Some shots from a short business trip to New Zealand where I managed to combine work with pleasure.

The X-Pro-2 is equally at home with portraits, landscape and macro. A delightful lightweight travel companion :). I thought I'd miss the resolution of my Nkon D810 but I did not and I certainly welcomed the huge weight and size advantage of the Fuji.

NZ_93.jpg

NZ_96.jpg

NZ_150.jpg

NZ_134.jpg

NZ_142.jpg

NZ_62.jpg

Shashin

How do you get a parking space? Go shopping in a storm. This is not the blizzard I posted above, but a little squall we had last Friday.

This was handheld--the only motion blur was in the person walking (and the snow falling). I am also amazed how well white balance handled the sodium vapor lighting.

Thorkil

..Deer without duck in darkness

Fuji X-T2 90/2.0 iso 6400 f2.2 1/500 C1pro10

thorkil

Last edited:

DwF

In the past I have posted elsewhere on this forum and have been for some time enjoying various threads including this one!

Kitsilano Beach, Vancouver

X Pro-2 23mm f 1.4