The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 and X-T 2

Grayhand

X-Pro2, 35F2

I do have to stop looking at the exquisite portraits of flowers that TClair makes.
I am slowly becoming reprogrammed, from landscapes to flowerbeds :shocked:

Ray

Shashin

More of the same. This time a long exposure with multiple lightning strikes and a red tail light from a Kia Soul.

Shashin

I am just hanging out waiting for Hurricane Irma to get here. It should arrive in the next hour or sooner.

See you on the other side.

Shashin

My little tree survived. Unfortunately, most of its leaves did not...

The other thing that survived was the Porta Potti strapped to a lamp post--you can see it in the top right corner of the photograph.

AlanS

There's going to be nobody left in "fun with Fuji X" soon!
Perhaps now all the excitement of the series 2 X bodies has calmed down it is time to consolidate into 1 thread again as we did a couple of years ago? Anyone got an opinion?

scott kirkpatrick

There's going to be nobody left in "fun with Fuji X" soon! ....
Anyone got an opinion?
I think it is unfortunate that we sort out posts by camera model in the first place. Each manufacturer does seem to set some color profile strategies (which you can change), but sensors come from a very limited number of places. You have to ask what is the purpose of establishing categories for posts. If the value in posting a picture is to provide some stimulus through seeing varied and unexpected images, categories don't help much. If it is to provide comfortable "bubbles" in which people can assume that there are no trolls and everyone more or less agrees on the important things, then three categories:

"I've got pixels"
"16 or 24 MPx is plenty"
and "old stuff is the good stuff"

should suffice.

Thorkil

There's going to be nobody left in "fun with Fuji X" soon!
Perhaps now all the excitement of the series 2 X bodies has calmed down it is time to consolidate into 1 thread again as we did a couple of years ago? Anyone got an opinion?
Yes I do think too it would be fine to merge
best Thorkil