The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 and X-T 2

rayyan

I rather post images ( maybe of no merit ) than spend time in comparing cameras. I have already bought what I wanted ( for now )...

Shashin

I went to Washington last month. It is an odd city. Like most people, I got my first impressions through other people's photographs. The reality is very different. The place is strangely small.

rayyan

Thanks a lot folks :clap:

Its a crap shoot alright. Snake's eyes anyone!
I mean me and landscapes :D

papawoody

Yeah I could see that and I imagine the rumored GFX-50R might be what I’m wanting from Fuji. It’s not really a knock on Fuji though. I never used my M’s without a halfcase with built in grip. I supposed that could be the answer to my dilemma as well now that I think about it.

The handgrip on the X-H1 is lightyears from the XT2 which I have also. You only need the external grip to allow three batteries to be used with heavy videography

ptomsu

Workshop Member
The handgrip on the X-H1 is lightyears from the XT2 which I have also. You only need the external grip to allow three batteries to be used with heavy videography
How is that X-H1 handgrip different that you come to the conclusion it is lightyears ahead of the handgrip on the X-T2?

I am asking because I had lot of troubles with the X-T2 handgrip - often loose contacts also fixed properly which resulted in pre-emptying the handgrip batteries fast.

Many thanks for clarification!

Peter