The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 and X-T 2

Shashin

This is more about the X Pro2 than from it. I wanted an optical viewfinder to match the Fuji XF 14mm lens for low-light and night work. The camera optical viewfinder is good for most light condition except the darkest--the finder is washed out from the frame line projection. What I found was that Sigma makes really nice optical viewfinders for their Quattro cameras. This is the VF-51 model for the DP0.

The only odd thing was while it fit nicely in the hot shoe of my other cameras, it was really tight on the Fuji. I just took a diamond file to smooth it out. It is a really well build finder and very bright.

Shashin

This is a stereo pair. Look at the bar in the center and cross your eyes to fuse the left and right image--you will see three images, the stereo in the center with two other image on each side.