The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 and X-T 2

darr

Re: Spiny-Back Orb Weaver

-

I could not get around the front of this spider because the lens was about an inch from it, and I would have disrupted its web.
The spider was only about 1/2" in size. It was interesting to watch it spin its web, and it moved constantly, sometimes very fast.
I had to manually focus and at times it was not easy to keep up with it. The X-Pro 2 with the Zeiss 50 macro is outstanding IMO.

The things I see in my backyard when I take the dog out. :bugeyes:

DwF

This replaces another similar image I'd posted earlier and inadvertently pulled so it went blank here.

DwF

Acadia Beach Oregon Coast

[img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1913/45205910991_69e156742e_b.jpg[/img] X Pro 2 18mm @ f 5.6

DwF

This was late September but when I arrived at this spot a few moments earlier there was a guy here enjoying a swim! rain came fast and I hung out long enough to capture some drops -with tree branch cover for my older no-WR lens!

23mm f 1.4

rayyan

Honestly, the more I run my archives..the more I am convinced that just a 50/85 ( or equivalent ) is sufficient for my cameras. So what do I do with the weights that I have?