The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fujifilm Medium Format is finally getting true

iiiNelson

Definitely a great match or compliment for those that desire a larger sensor and are invested into the Fuji APS-C bodies. I'm curious about the flash sync speed and how many Phase detect points (if any) are on this body. I want to get into medium format personally so this is on the short list (along with the Hasselblad X1D/V1D) of cameras I'm interested in.

Paul2660

I saw that and wondered if I was seeing correctly? As if so, it would be the first MF non Phase camera supported by C1, (sure hope so).

Paul C

Jan

I mentioned it recently as something that would be welcomed, and here it is! Now only Sony to jump the bandwagon and the consumer ends up being the big winner here.

iiiNelson

I mentioned it recently as something that would be welcomed, and here it is! Now only Sony to jump the bandwagon and the consumer ends up being the big winner here.
That would be my preference since I already have Sony stuff but I don't think Sony will anytime soon if ever.

V

Vivek

If Sony makes another camera, who would make the lenses? Fuji jumping in with 6 announced lenses is great! I do not want to see a Sony unless it is priced around $3000/-

algrove

If Sony makes another camera, who would make the lenses? Fuji jumping in with 6 announced lenses is great! I do not want to see a Sony unless it is priced around $3000/-
Then you will never see one since the A99-2 is at that price point.

V

Vivek

Then you will never see one since the A99-2 is at that price point.
Great news! :thumbs:

(Their non existent after sales service sucks big time. Great if they do not sell anything expensive.)

V

Vivek

He does not have a point and he will (if he owns one) eat his hat soon for that ridiculous post.