The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X-Pro2 and X-T2 firmware upgrades --

scott kirkpatrick

There is are X-Pro2 and X-T1 upgrades posted here. And the X-T2 firmware that was to be released at this time is now postponed to Nov 29. I hope that means bugs are being fixed. I've reported my intermittent bug (short-lived clouds of hot pixels) to Popflash and to Fuji's website. The website doesn't seem to have any way to reach actual humans. I received an ACK promising further communication, but that hasn't happened. Does anyone have a contact at Fuji through whom I could see if my bug is one of the things they hope to fix with the next firmware?

scott

scott kirkpatrick

David Schneider

I usually give a firmware update a couple of weeks before installing. Glad I did before because I like using the little Nissan i40. I'll wait until I see posts confirming the new firmware doesn't affect use of the i40.