The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GFX and Tilt/Shift options ?

gmfotografie

Can anybody tells me if there is an option to use the gfx for architecture photography with TS Lenses?
Can I mount a gfx to a tech or a viewcamera or is there a possibility for using the canon tse lenses with the gfx body?

all the best michael

iiiNelson

Can anybody tells me if there is an option to use the gfx for architecture photography with TS Lenses?
Can I mount a gfx to a tech or a viewcamera or is there a possibility for using the canon tse lenses with the gfx body?

all the best michael
I doubt many, if anyone, has had the ability to test this yet. I assume in time once adapter come that a Canon TSE should work to some extent. Perhaps there will be a Aptus released for the GFX as well in the future.

vjbelle

I doubt many, if anyone, has had the ability to test this yet. I assume in time once adapter come that a Canon TSE should work to some extent. Perhaps there will be a Aptus released for the GFX as well in the future.
Is [Aptus] a typo and did you mean Actus? Just curious.....

Victor

gmfotografie

with the official specification ... do you think we can mount a canon tse to the body?
okay the movements will be much less than on the smaller canon sensor...

Hauxon

What options are available for Hasselblad H mount (using the H mount adapter)? Hasselblad did have some kind of a tilt-shift adaptor for H. Maybe Hartblei has something...