The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Fuji X100F

bifi25

Hello... No X100F - Thread hier? :)
Let's start...

This wonderful camera should get one!

Fuji X100F - Acros -

algrove

Bifi
Curious how you compare the B&W Acros versus B&W conversion from M240 images say in LR or in SEFEX Pro?

bifi25

Bifi
Curious how you compare the B&W Acros versus B&W conversion from M240 images say in LR or in SEFEX Pro?
Sorry, I didn't compare them.

People say, that's possible to tweak M240 images to look like M Monochrome.
I think that's about how good somebody knows to deal with Lightroom or Photoshop, has the perfect Calibration and more...

Acros can't be compared, it's very good out of box, the rest is personal preference...

algrove

I used to convert my M240 images mostly in SEFEX Pro and liked them very much even when compared to my M246 files. Sometimes I liked them better than my M246 files at lower ISO values. My best MM files were with the MM1 which I had sold by the time the M246 arrived.

Agree use of post processing software crucial these days.

scho

A few rainy day shots in the garden with the X100F. Provia for the first two and Acros with split toning for last.

scho

Two from the local park with the X100F.

Carousel is back up and running again. Acros

Bullhead fishing. Provia

scho

We went for a walk around the ponds at Sapsucker woods and took a few snaps with the X100F.

The main pond in the wetland next to the lab. The large dead tree is wired for nest cams that were active when blue herons used the tree for nesting a couple of years ago.

If it gets too hot or buggy for you outside you can go inside and still enjoy watching and listening to the birds around the pond.

scho

Time for Fuji greens. Our almost daily showers and mild temperatures have created a very lush, green environment. A few shots taken today walking the Fall Creek trail around the Cornell Wildflower gardens. Fujifilm X100F Provia.

I think that this plant is Cow Parsnip. Some bigger specimens around as well that at first glance looked like the deadly giant hogweed invasive cousin.