The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Fuji X100F

Sapphie

Great shots Carl but you're not doing my GAS symptoms any good. I am trying to resist the X100F as I already have X100, XP1, XP2 and a couple of dp Quattros :)

Have you printed any of these shots from the X100F?

Lee

scho

Great shots Carl but you're not doing my GAS symptoms any good. I am trying to resist the X100F as I already have X100, XP1, XP2 and a couple of dp Quattros :)

Have you printed any of these shots from the X100F?

Lee
Thanks Lee. I haven't printed any yet, but certainly will do so at some point. I had Bayphoto make a 30x40 inch Xpozer print from one of my XT2 shots and it is beautiful. X100F prints should look just as good.

scho

Rose Hill Mansion built in 1837 near Geneva, NY on the west shore of Seneca Lake. Fujifilm X100F, Acros, two frames stitched.

Mansion window with lace curtains.

scho

Complex cloud formation over Sheldrake Point Vineyard on west shore of Cayuga Lake. Fujifilm X100F, Provia

Last edited:

scho

Another silos shot from yesterday using Camera Pro Color Neg Hi conversion in LR.

scho

Some flowers and teasel along the waterfront trail leading to the Farmers Market.

Farmers Market on a Sunday afternoon is packed with hungry students and tourists.

scho

A tree in the local park with nice leaves, but I don't know what species this is. X100F

scho

Yesterday we took a short trip up to Skaneateles Lake, walked through the village along the lakeshore, and had a nice lunch at Mirbeau Spa situated on a small pond with a Monet motif.

Quentin_Bargate

I'm in New Orleans, and it's Mardi Gras! A few people shots in various places All with the X100F

This fine lady works selling Cigars in the "Crescent City Cigar Shop"

The bar tender in Johnny Whites Hole in the Wall bar on Bourbon Street

And then, on Saturday, I rode on the Krewe of Tucks float - absolutely epic - huge crowds, such fun! huge numbers of shots, here are just three