The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for a*Smaller Speedlight To Mount On XE-2

rollsman44

I rarely shoot with a flash on camera but since I switched to XE-2 I want a strong enough Flash but smaller than the normal speed lights. I plan on using a higher ISO so I can use a Smaller flash with a little loss in power. I only Shoot in MANUAL so I don't need a TTL flash so I should be able to buy one thats less expensive. Thank you

dmward

Flashpoint (Adorama) has just started accepting pre-orders for a Godox manufactured speedlite for Fuji.
I have the Sony version and its a nice small speedlite that works well for travel and casual shooting.
Has an external battery plug if you need faster recycle time or more flashes between battery changes.

It will also act as a master for Godox X system lights.

At $85 its a good deal even if you only use it in M mode.

iiiNelson

There's also the Nissin and Metz units if you want smaller and full capability. Godox might be the best value all around though.