The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GFX50 3Rd Party Lenses

rollsman44

What lenses can be used on this body other than the Fuji ones? I am looking to get a zoom lens for it( don't have the camera yet)
I want something light, Excellent skin tones and Easy to Manual focus. Can you recommend any and with F stops greater than F2.8
I don't need F1.8 Thank you. Want to make the switch but would like to know my options with the lenses. I will also need an adaptor for it
Thanks Dennis

Satrycon

https://www.getdpi.com/forum/medium...cks/61251-best-adapted-lenses-gfx-system.html

What lenses can be used on this body other than the Fuji ones? I am looking to get a zoom lens for it( don't have the camera yet)
I want something light, Excellent skin tones and Easy to Manual focus. Can you recommend any and with F stops greater than F2.8
I don't need F1.8 Thank you. Want to make the switch but would like to know my options with the lenses. I will also need an adaptor for it
Thanks Dennis