The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Best Adapter for Fuji GFX 50S for a Canon 17mm TSE lens

drevil

Staff member
i dont know which is the best, but i just received my gfx and my ef-gfx adapter by steelchen www.steelsring.com

more than happy with the fitting...great work from him!

kdphotography

Cambo makes an adapter for the GFX to Canon EF. The Kipon adapter is an exact clone, except you don't get the nice USB lithium battery charger included with the Cambo. The Kipon does have a nicely etched dragon logo on the adapter. ;)

Techart is another to consider.

I may be selling my Kipon adapter that I just bought as I'm leaning now towards just using the standard GF lenses with my Fuji, and probably only the 32-64 at that.

Ken

Mark C

The Techart adapter looks decent. Like a few others I've spoken to though, I'm just not prepared to spend £500 on taking a chance ordering from overseas. They need a retailer network set up so customers can order in their own country and have peace of mind. If that existed in the UK I'd order one tomorrow.