The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GFX 50 Images Dont Open in LR

rollsman44

Hi, I tried to Import the images from the Fuji GFX50 and camera and would not open them in LR.

_DSF1713.RAF this is the file name on the images. Any idea what is wrong ? Thanks Dennis

I cant seem to catch a break. I just got the camera and I should not have to have these problems. Unless I am doing something wrong
Thank you Dennis

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
How old is your version of LR?

Do you need to upgrade it or the Camera Raw to support the GFX50?

Bob

rollsman44

Just found out why this is Happening. I used a Non Fuji Lens with an adaptor and DID NOT SUPPORT this. Then I switched to Fuji Native kens and its OK,
Why should this happen???? I need to use a 3rd party lens Any suggestions? Thanks Dennis

Don Libby

I normally don't use LR unless I tether however routinely I do use Adobe Bridge, ACR, PSCC and have not had issues with 3rd part lenses as I used to use a Mamiya 200 APO with adaptor until the 250 was released. Make certain that you have the latest updates on your software.Don

rollsman44

Re: Fuji GFX 50 Images Dont Open in LR RESOLVED

LET ME THANK Everyone on the Forum for their Support in trying to Resolve the problem I HAD, The Problem was with LR not having the Latest Version which I tried a few times to install and could NOT( Dont Know Why) I contacted Adobe support and after 30 minutes with the Tech it was RESOLVED, I am now Happy to be able to use my 3rd Party Lenses. Thank you all again. It was the APP that was NOT Updating on the Desktop.