The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji x100s- a photographers great little companion

FelixCLC

So long story short I've been shooting Canon for years now and really like that system. But I'm not a fan of trekking around a bag full of lenses a gripped DSLR everywhere I go. So a few months ago I got myself a used x100s to try and see what all the fuss was about.

To put it plainly, other than for client shoots, the Canons have lived inside of their bag ever since. I love this silly little camera. Almost like an iPhone, it gets out of the way and once you understand its little quirks, well it can be one heck of a little tool. I'll post a link to a recent grab and go landscape a put together the other night.

Raw conversion is done in capture one, with merging and toning done in PS

Click on the link for a much nicer file!

http://www.felixleclair.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Complete-pano-original-.jpg

Complete pano original tiny jpeg.jpg

Puma Cat

So long story short I've been shooting Canon for years now and really like that system. But I'm not a fan of trekking around a bag full of lenses a gripped DSLR everywhere I go. So a few months ago I got myself a used x100s to try and see what all the fuss was about.

To put it plainly, other than for client shoots, the Canons have lived inside of their bag ever since. I love this silly little camera. Almost like an iPhone, it gets out of the way and once you understand its little quirks, well it can be one heck of a little tool. I'll post a link to a recent grab and go landscape a put together the other night.

Raw conversion is done in capture one, with merging and toning done in PS

Click on the link for a much nicer file!

http://www.felixleclair.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Complete-pano-original-.jpg

View attachment 135978
Wonderful photo. I love using Capture One with Fuji X-cams.

I didn't buy the X100S, but I did buy the X100T, and it was a great camera. I now have the X100F, and...its an even better camera. "X"-tremely impressive, actually! The image quallity has many of the same "intangible" attributes of the GFX50S. Stunning.

I absolutely love it.

Literally goes with me everywhere.