The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Knorp

Some sample/test shots with GF250/4: onle exposure and size adjusted - no sharping applied !

Orginal image

100%crop

| gfx 50s | gf 250/4.0 | iso 100 | 1/1000s / f/4.0 |

Original image

100% crop

| gfx 50s | gf 250/4.0 | iso 100 | 1/450s / f/5.6 |

Thorkil

100% crop

| gfx 50s | gf 250/4.0 | iso 100 | 1/450s / f/5.6 |
Extraordinary fine results Bart, but I think you are trying to turn the head around on us hopeless lost Z7 enthusiats (albeit still in the unfulfilled dreams), and I'm arguing, that your machine is more a tripod machine non-suited for my loose and careless shoting...:angel: and no, no, no I'm not reconsidering a 50R...:shocked:

Knorp

Extraordinary fine results Bart, but I think you are trying to turn the head around on us hopeless lost Z7 enthusiats (albeit still in the unfulfilled dreams), and I'm arguing, that your machine is more a tripod machine non-suited for my loose and careless shoting...:angel: and no, no, no I'm not reconsidering a 50R...:shocked:
Hi Thorkil,

I’m sure you’ll be perfectly happy with the Z7, but I reckon the 50R with 50/3.5 is street legal too.
For the records: my 250 has yet to touch a tripod ...

Brgds.

scho

Hi Thorkil,

I’m sure you’ll be perfectly happy with the Z7, but I reckon the 50R with 50/3.5 is street legal too.
For the records: my 250 has yet to touch a tripod ...

Brgds.
Yes, that is an OIS lens and the heavier the lens + camera and the stronger your arms and if you abstain from jitters induced coffee drinking there is no need for a tripod.:thumbup:

iiiNelson

Yes, that is an OIS lens and the heavier the lens + camera and the stronger your arms and if you abstain from jitters induced coffee drinking there is no need for a tripod.:thumbup:
Plus there’s always shutter speed and artificial light to solve problems.