The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

PeterA

Thanks Peter. Here the XPan 65:24 format seems to work very well. :clap: :LOL:
Thanks KH - in order to prepare for the 100MP big boy....

I'm looking into 'single focus anamorphic lenses' atm...you get the subject seperation of a fast tele combined with the width of an wide angle in one lens...problem is that the 'cheaper' lenses ( around US 17K each ) only give an image circle of 31mm even the Zeiss /Arri line (only 45K each:bugeyes::bugeyes:) dont cover a medium format image circle...so I am looking at getting a projection lens specially made into single focuss custom made lens ....the actual camera is the realatively cheap part of teh equation when it comes to cinematographic quality gear...

I've got a project in mind and I want a unique perspective - cinematographic stills...not just 'crop' but also rendition and real aspect and focal length ratios..

All these Xpan style shots ( I make a lot) are 'practise' and learning...'drafts'.

PeterA

Nice colours and light Bart :thumbup:

btw: I am getting itchy scratchy feelings about not having teh 250 + TC yet...:ROTFL::ROTFL:

Knorp

Nice colours and light Bart :thumbup:

btw: I am getting itchy scratchy feelings about not having teh 250 + TC yet...:ROTFL::ROTFL:
Thanks, Pete. The 250 is a wonderful lens.
Not sure if it's beach-legit though ... :rolleyes:

PeterA

Peter, how are you adding the information to the frame?
Sorry Don - I didnt see your question till today.

The answer is I use a PS script that Joe Colson has made available onhis web site for download - it offers various wys of framing a photograph and includes many options for which bits of metadata are extracted from file to display.

OR another alternative is

I used to just expand the canvas size in PS to create a border and then add text layers wherever I wanted to add text - Joe's script is faster.

Elderly

Not taken with a current Fuji (S5Pro) and not with M4/3 to be able to put it in the 'Trending Aspect ratio',
and it's not really 'Trains, Planes and Automobiles' …… so here it is :D