The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Knorp

This is a great thread but I am confused. Where should I post images from my shiny new X-T3?

LouisB

Well, what we have already:
  • Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 and X-T 2
  • Fun with the GFX 50R
  • Fun with the Fuji X ___!
  • Mount Fuji Active
And of course those with (s)MF type of Fuji cameras are very much tempted to post yonder:
  • Fun with MF images
So, at first sight the most suitable thread for an X-type camera seems to be the "Fun with the Fuji X ___!".
That said - I was hoping, apparently in vain :cry:, for a more general-purpose thread to catch-on as there is not that much traffic here in the Fuji forum.

But then, nobody will stop you starting a new thread like "Fun with the Fuji X-T3" ...
It's really up to you, Louis :lecture:

Anyway, make your choice and start posting !
And congrats with your X-T3 :thumbs:

All the very best.

AlanS

Before I sold my XT-1 I asked if we could consolidate all the threads into one, as we did earlier with the fun with fuji __x. Of course that did not happen and more and more threads were started for each new model and then died due to lack of support. I think you guys need to consolidate into one thread so there is enough traffic to keep it alive. I am sticking with fun with medium format with my GFX50s because it has lots of activity.

Knorp

:thumbup:..as long as it not spelled with a "u"....:cool:
Hey Thorkil,

I don't know what's wrong if spelled with an "u", but this Tromp was well-known to the Danish as well.

From Wikipedia (Google translation ... :rolleyes:)

Tromp Danish admiral general

After the death of the Dutch commander-in-chief of the Danish fleet Koert Adelaer in November 1675, Tromp took over his duties on 8 May 1676. He was appointed Knight in the Order of the Elephant. On 11 June, he defeated the Swedish fleet in the Battle of Öland, the first time he achieved a victory as a fleet commander. On 7 July he recaptured Ystad. In December, he was elevated to Grail van Syllisborg by Christiaan V of Denmark. In 1677 he destroyed Öland. Meanwhile (April 1676) De Ruyter had been killed, but Tromp could not take over his position as long as he was in Danish service; that is why he started steering his resignation by imposing exorbitant demands, helped by a growing anti-Dutch vote among the Danes who were displeased with the diminution of Dutch aid now that they were successful - after all, the Republic strived for an equilibrium. in the Baltic. On 8 May 1678 he indeed obtained his resignation. After that, however, he participated in an attack by the Elector of Brandenburg on Rügen, then Swedish possession.
All the best.

Last edited:

dwood

I posted a bw version of this down in the MF section a while back. This would be the color version (duh).
50s and GF32-64