The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Elderly

Not a Leica SL ...

| gfx 50s | gf 32-64 |
Not a Jaguar either Bart. Here in the UK …….. IAMS is a brand of cat food :D

Nice images; it's so hard to produce an interesting shot under the conditions of those kinds of shows.

Knorp

Not a Jaguar either Bart. Here in the UK …….. IAMS is a brand of cat food :D

Nice images; it's so hard to produce an interesting shot under the conditions of those kinds of shows.
Thanks, Ian. And you're absolutely right: these shows are basically hopeless to get a good shot.
Most cars are tigthly parked, the lighting is gruesome and the backdrop is horrendous.
Not to mention those annoying visitors ... :banghead:
Anyway, I nevertheless enjoyed the "cat food" show.

| gfx-50s | gf32-64 |

pesto

Hello Bart. Can you please enlighten me as to where and what these buildings are?

Thank you.

Douglas

Knorp

Hello Bart. Can you please enlighten me as to where and what these buildings are?

Thank you.

Douglas
Hi Douglas,

I wonder if it is of any help, but these buildings are situated in Amsterdam Beatrixpark.
The white building is a restaurant named "As", which could translate to axis. The brick building houses, among other things, a foundation and an institute.

beatrixpark.jpg