The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

da_eltsch

So, while it is overcast and rainy. I used some time inside to get to know the GFX 50R and see if I really like the 120mm Macro.
(Tripod, 10s Timer, iso 100, F11, available light + some reflectors)

The subject really was meant to be b&w and I played around with "tones" as well. But decided to stay with grey in the end. It all prints out nicely on A2+.

bowlofnuts_BW_ps.jpg

Now I have decided to repeat tonight with a little focus stacking :salute:

Just for "documentation" with only a little exposure and highlight correction. I like the Fuji colours so far.

bon_colour_getdpi.jpg

da_eltsch

Short first time outside. Poppies in the straight sunlight. Certainly a problem with some off my "ex-cameras" because of the red channel burning out.
Fuji GFX 50R + 120mm Macro. (F11). I really enjoy the combo. The lens is sharp as it gets, lacks a little the creaminess of the Leica S 120mm (with a different price point for sure). Strong crop in this one.

Helge

poppy_getdpi.jpg

rayyan

With Bart and others posting excellent images in this thread, I realize how much more in photography I have to learn.

Well done guys. Just keep ‘em coming.