The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

scho

The Laowa 17/4 "Zero-D" arrived today so I made a couple of quick test shots to compare with the Canon 16-35 f/4L (at 17mm). Both on tripod and MF, ISO 100, f/11. Indoor scene with contrasty window lighting. No serious vignetting with Laowa but as already known severe vignetting with the Canon at 17 mm (this lens is really only OK at about 20 - 30 mm). Some aberrations with strong lighting from the left with both lenses. Both lenses sharp on center, but serious cropping needed with the Canon.

Laowa 17

Canon 16-35L @17

One shot outside on my deck with the Laowa

scho

Just a snap through a dirty window with wet snow coming down hard. Checking out the 10 point sunstars that the Laowa 17/4 generates with the GFX 50R.

scho

Our first snowfall of the season last night was only about 2 inches, but it was enough to flatten this cluster of ornamental grass. GXF 50R 45/2.8

biglouis

GARDEN FOX
I usually photograph our garden fox with my X-T3 and 100-400 but he is so confident around us now that he comes close enough for me to photograph him with the GFX50R and the 63/2.8.

Nosing around in the bulb pots for next year and giving me a good sniff at the same time!

Trying to blend into the flower bed.

Exploding the myth of fox aggression towards cats. Believe me, the fox gives all the local cats a very wide berth. Especially this spiteful little fur ball!

Knorp

:LOL: Did you throw your pennies in and make a "remembrance" coin?
Imagine approaching this 'statue' from the back site first. Wondering what this concrete thing could be sitting in the middle of a huge sand drift (Zandverstuiving Hulshorst).
And then while walking around it, expecting to see some kind of remembrance plaque, only to find out it's a bloody coin machine 'Ode to the Veluwe' ... :facesmack:

Pelorus

Autumn Fisherman - Shirakawa (Kyoto)

Thunderstorms today, after a spectacular run of beautiful autumn weather. Catching beautiful little fish in the Shirakawa. Cropped to square for a little bit of a change.

biglouis

GFX50R+45/2.8 - Kings Cross Station, London

There is almost something dishonest about having a MF camera you can use for candid photography.

scho

Trying some of my old orphaned M mount lenses on the GXF 50R with a Fotodiox adapter. Below is a shot taken with a Contax G 90/2.8 Sonnar (converted to M mount) and a near 100% crop of the image. Most of my M mount lenses exhibit varying amounts of vignetting (particularly in the lower corners) and you can see some in the full image below from the 90mm Sonnar.