The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

pegelli

Bart, great series from what I assume is the Tata steel works in IJmuiden. Are these shot from over the fence or were you able to get on the site?

Knorp

Bart, great series from what I assume is the Tata steel works in IJmuiden. Are these shot from over the fence or were you able to get on the site?
Hi there Pieter,

yes, these shots are from de Tata Steel Works and yes shot from over the fence standing on that 'sand ridge' running along side the fence.
Wouldn't it be great to have access to the Works for just one day ?

BTW have you ever been to the Dudok house ?

Best regards.

pegelli

BTW have you ever been to the Dudok house ?
No I haven't (didn't even know about it), so I started googling. Maybe the coming summer (after the current crisis is behind us) I go and take a look and maybe combine it with a steam train ride across the site.

scho

I really like this, but find the background distracting. Your computer monitor?

Joel
No, TV monitor. It was a handheld shot. Same plant shot from different angle, on a tripod, and placed closer to the TV monitor.

gurtch

Fun with, AND behind the scenes! :thumbs:

Matt
The photos brought a smile to my face. I am a very senior citizen, and grew up with the monopoly game. When the grandkids visited our grand parents at the NJ shore, if a 2 or 3 day Nor'easter came we would have monopoly games that lasted days. However the fun part is that in the US to properties are named after actual streets in Atlantic City NJ. I assume your game is modeled after streets in England somewhere?
Thanks for the nostalgia.
Dave in NJ

scho

After spending several months in our cold, dark basement this Clivia exploded into blossom shortly after we brought it back into the light again.

Fuji GFX 50R with the 100-200. Four shots stacked in Zerene.

Pelorus

When your world draws in, you can't really go out, you start looking at ever more expensive "things" on the internet...then the garden beckons :)

And I've just realised there are two aphids on the flower :D