The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Rand47

Teton Sunrise, May 2020

GFX 100, 32-64

Weary of COVID-itis, we drove straight through from SoCal to Jackson, 15 hours. Had the privilege to stay in unoccupied private residence. Was more "socially distanced" than if I'd stayed home. Fresh air, nice weather for image making. And the frosting is a couple of keepers.

Rand

Knorp

former telegraph and auxiliary post office - 'orange' locks (oranjesluizen), amsterdam ...

| gfx-50s | gf32-64/4.0 |

AlanS

Interesting, I see wood stacked like this in woodlands around me, does anyone know why it is done? (probably a simple answer)

Knorp

Interesting, I see wood stacked like this in woodlands around me, does anyone know why it is done? (probably a simple answer)
Sorry Alan, except for some silly ideas I have no serious clue. But noticing them both here in the Netherlands and the UK one should expect there is more to it than just an expression of joie de vivre.