The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

"Fujifilm Most Hated Brand"

You couldn't pay me to listen to him blather on. Surely you guys have something better to do with your time.

Last edited:

iiiNelson

You couldn't pay me to listen to him blather on. Surely you guys have something better to do with your time.
Well I didn’t listen to this but I was just providing my assumption... he’s becoming a slightly more credible Ken Rockwell/Angry Photographer.

iiiNelson

+1, I've concluded most of his tubes are usually beside the point or plain wrong. I won't waste my time watching them anymore.
Okay I watched it and it’s not as bad as the headline suggests. In summary it examines people perception of color science, brand loyalty, color correction, etc. similar to the Sony Color thread over in the Sony Forum using blind tests.

Knorp

Okay I watched it and it’s not as bad as the headline suggests. In summary it examines people perception of color science, brand loyalty, color correction, etc. similar to the Sony Color thread over in the Sony Forum using blind tests.
Thanks, Tre. You're a good sport ... :thumbup: