The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Multiple Exposures

rayyan

I am used to Nikon's implementation of multiple exposures. There one can set the number of exposures to taken.
I have used this facility many times to get longtime exposures without the benefit of ND filters.

I am unable to find an equivalent way to perform this function on either the XP2 or the XH-1. The multiple exposure assembles only TWO images with different opacities!!:wtf:

Maybe I am not understanding the Nikon equivalent multiple exposure mode on the Fuji X series.
Can somebody help, please?

Thank you.

SrMphoto

I am used to Nikon's implementation of multiple exposures. There one can set the number of exposures to taken.
I have used this facility many times to get longtime exposures without the benefit of ND filters.

I am unable to find an equivalent way to perform this function on either the XP2 or the XH-1. The multiple exposure assembles only TWO images with different opacities!!:wtf:

Maybe I am not understanding the Nikon equivalent multiple exposure mode on the Fuji X series.
Can somebody help, please?

Thank you.
You have been spoiled by Nikon's implementation. Most cameras either don't have multiple exposures at all or limit it so that output can be only JPG or allow only 2 exposures to be combined.