Site Sponsors

Thread: Multiple Exposures

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Multiple Exposures

I am used to Nikon's implementation of multiple exposures. There one can set the number of exposures to taken.
    I have used this facility many times to get longtime exposures without the benefit of ND filters.

I am unable to find an equivalent way to perform this function on either the XP2 or the XH-1. The multiple exposure assembles only TWO images with different opacities!!

Maybe I am not understanding the Nikon equivalent multiple exposure mode on the Fuji X series.
    Can somebody help, please?

Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Multiple Exposures

Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    I am used to Nikon's implementation of multiple exposures. There one can set the number of exposures to taken.
    I have used this facility many times to get longtime exposures without the benefit of ND filters.

I am unable to find an equivalent way to perform this function on either the XP2 or the XH-1. The multiple exposure assembles only TWO images with different opacities!!

Maybe I am not understanding the Nikon equivalent multiple exposure mode on the Fuji X series.
    Can somebody help, please?

Thank you.
    You have been spoiled by Nikon's implementation. Most cameras either don't have multiple exposures at all or limit it so that output can be only JPG or allow only 2 exposures to be combined.