The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone using 3rd Party lenses on GFX 50S

rollsman44

There are so many 3rd party lenses that can be adapted to the GFX but my interest is mainly for Portraits. I dont shoot wide open and so I dont need anything smaller the 2.0 2.8 -5.6 works for me. Thanks

algrove

Yes easy to manual focus with focus peaking and magnification.

I mainly use Mamiya 645 lenses, but also some Leica R lenses with Fotodiox adapters..

Mamiya Fisheye sharp all over, 300/5.6 very sharp, 210 and 500mm. Since they were designed as MF lenses no image circle issues.

Leica 180/2.8, 80/1.4 and 19mm (to try)

Why did you put your 50S or 50R thread in Buy/Sell?

rollsman44

Sold the GFX ( not a good move ) to try another System Nikon Z6. Eventually will get another GFX 50S. Just a question : If I were to use a Leica R lens say Summicron 90.f2 on the GFX is there an adaptor that will allow AF ? Thanks