The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What fuji lens should I buy for GFX50R ?

papajay

I'm looking at trading in my XT2 for the GFX50R and am wondering about the lens lineup as I dig deeper into the Fuji system. I definitely want the GF63 mm, may be it is a pretty good kit lens.Thanks in advance for your help.

gurtch

By the same equivalent lenses, if available, that you like using the most on your XT-2.
+1. I have the 23mm and 32-64. On my A7RII my most used lens is the 16-35mm at the wider end. The 23mm equivalent on the GFX 50 R is about 18mm.
Dave in NJ

Etherton

If I was on a limited budget I would either get the GF32-64/4 or the GF100-200/5.6 depending on which FL I used most. You won't regret either! Love them both!

Don Libby

I've been shooting a GFX50s since shortly after it was released and my lens lineup is as follows - 23mm, great wide angle lens - 45mm, super fast and my go to lens for dark sky photography. Then there's the 32-64 which is my main lens that I use for the zoom lens and it simply is a great piece of glass. I also have the 120 macro which I've been using with great success lately. The newest lens is the 100-200 which I haven't had the chance to use much of but I'm pleased with it. The 250 has been used a lot and I have no complaints. I also have an 18 and 45 macro adaptor tubes which works great and then there's the 1.4 extender that works equally well with both the 100-200 as well as the 250. I had a 63mm but found I had no great for it and sold it shortly after trying it. I shoot landscape, nature and wildlife and recently macro water drops and use each of the lenses above and like them all equally as well. And yes I'm a gear slut!