The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji 18-135mm

fotoism

I am looking for user experience on subject lens, positive or negative, especially IQ. Currently I am using an X-T1 with the 16/1.4, mostly for travel/landscape use, and I am wondering if this lens would be a good addition.

bab

I am looking for user experience on subject lens, positive or negative, especially IQ. Currently I am using an X-T1 with the 16/1.4, mostly for travel/landscape use, and I am wondering if this lens would be a good addition.
Maybe one of the best decisions you could make for a zoom travel lens

fotoism

My local dealer is currently having a 11% discount on this lens. The only thing that kept me jumping in is reports of "lesser quality" of this lens compared to other Fuji lenses. My printing goes to a maximum of 35 inches on the long side for photobooks (two-page spread on 17.5"X12" at 300 dpi) and am wondering if this lens is reasonably good enough.