The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

3rd Party lenses on Fuji GFX 100

andreleon

Hi all, I tried some Leica R lenses and OM lenses with Fujinon adapters on my GFX 100 . Unable to release the shutter . However the same combo worked on my 50S . Thanks for your help . Regards .

k-hawinkler

Re: USA Availability of GFX100

Perhaps he'd been on the preorder list from the time of announcement. Neither Adorama nor B&H have any arrival information that they're willing to share. My guess is sometime in September, but that could be an underestimation.
Jim pre-ordered, but didn't get his GFX 100 in the first delivery wave.
He (or his dealer) then talked to the Fuji rep, that seemed to help. :grin:

I have the impression if you call up B&H and order over the phone that might work. :shocked:

ron787

Re: USA Availability of GFX100

Jim pre-ordered, but didn't get his GFX 100 in the first delivery wave.
He (or his dealer) then talked to the Fuji rep, that seemed to help. :grin:

I have the impression if you call up B&H and order over the phone that might work. :shocked:
Actually, I had already preordered from Adorama, but that hasn't made much of a difference. My call to B&H was to see if they had any expectation of an upcoming delivery, but I guess not. Well, it's hurry up and wait time.

Jeff Turner

Received my GFX100 from B & H 2 days after product release, but then I pre-ordered it the day it was announced. I am located in San Francisco.