Site Sponsors
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The X-Pro3

Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The X-Pro3

Many hours already and no thread? I'd better start one then.

This, to me, looks like a camera that combines three of my favourites:

- The X-Pro2, that came close, but missed the target narrowly for me
    - The GX8 that I currently use, and that has no replacement from Panasonic other than the bulky G9 and the inferior GX9
    - The M10-D that I can't afford

To make things even better, Fuji recently launched the sweetest little backup/carry everywhere camera, the X-A7. We'll see, but I'll follow this one closely for sure.

https://fujifilm-x.com/th-th/cameras/x-pro3/
    https://www.dpreview.com/news/764102...splay-and-more

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: The X-Pro3

It certainly is an interesting camera. It seems Fuji was trying to balance those that wanted a tilting LCD with those that did not want the distraction of one.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I am still a bit puzzled about the X-Pro3. It definitely is an interesting concept, but finally for me it comes down to how good the sensor is and how good the AF implementation works. Even in a camera that cries to shoot manually.

I do hope that OVF/EVF is really a step forward from the X-Pro1/X-Pro2 too, I never could get friends with my X-Pro1 OVF/EVF.

Leaving all that aside, I have some hope for this camera, as there is currently no counterpart from another vendor available - the PenF is no longer in production and I have waited for a PenF 2 and the Leica M (whatever digital model) is out of my reach financially (I simply do not want to sink so much money in an old MF concept even if it is still stellar after 70+ years).

We wil see in .... 31 days.
    Last edited by ptomsu; 22nd September 2019 at 01:45.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ptomsu View Post
    Well, I am still a bit puzzled about the X-Pro3. It definitely is an interesting concept, but finally for me it comes down to how good the sensor is and how good the AF implementation works. Even in a camera that cries to shoot manually.

I do hope that OVF/EVF is really a step forward from the X-Pro1/X-Pro2 too, I never could get friends with my X-Pro1 OVF/EVF.

Leaving all that aside, I have some hope for this camera, as there is currently no counterpart from another vendor available - the PenF is no longer in production and I have waited for a PenF 2 and the Leica M (whatever digital model) is out of my reach financially (I simply do not want to sink so much money in an old MF concept even if it is still stellar after 70+ years).

We wil see in .... 31 days.
    Im almost certain we will see all the advancements of the XT3 within this camera. Itís interesting for sure and solves one of my biggest gripes with the XPro line (no tilting screen) but itíll be interesting to see if it solves one of my biggest concerns with Fuji cameras in general (build quality and reliability) with the titanium models. Say what you will about other makers build quality but I donít see the production issues with bodies nearly as frequently as I do in Fuji cameras. The XH1 took the cake but many had issues with the XT2 and there were even some in the GFX bodies and lenses. Doesnít help that production shifted countries either.

Iím hoping for the best because I do like that they make different products from the rest of the industry and they are one of my three favorite companies pushing the camera industry forward IMO.
    Visible Light & IR Photographer
    http://www.iiinelsonimages.com

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I thought I'd be a a definite buyer of the XPro -3 - and now I think I am definitely not - the screen design is a an epic fail for me.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

For me, it depends on how they implement image review in the EVF. For instance, if using the OVF you could set the ďImage DisplayĒ function in the menu to immediately switch to EVF and display the image for however long you have it set for, that might be very cool for those times when you want to look at each frame as you go. OR, if using OVF you hit the playback button while the camera is to your eye, it switches to EVF and displays the image, then switches back to OVF when you half-press or hit the OK button.

That would remove the kluge of needing to fold out the LCD for those times when you really want or need to do instant image review.

On the whole, though, I like what I hear - especially if the OVF viewing experience is improved, the diopter correction lockable, and the eye relief better for those of us who wear glasses while shooting. One of the things I really disliked about my X Pro 2 was the image color / quality of the EVF as compared to the LCD. No amount of tweaking could get them anywhere close. The EVF was just sub-optimal in implementation, IMO. This is supposed to be another area where the Pro 3 has pretty dramatic improvement. If so, and given my comments above, it could make this a real winner for me.

And last, who among us can resist anything made from titanium! Not me! The camera I loved most in my life was my Olympus OM3 Ti. Take a look on ebay for a clean used one. They have become a cult camera worth much more than their retail price.

Rand

Post Thanks / Like

The more I think about this EVF concept, the more I come to the conclusion that the X-PRO3 is not the camera for me.

Unfortunately this would have been maybe the last chance to win me over again to Fuji X. But now I am almost certainly asking myself why, Why, WHY I should get back into APSC Fuji X again, while I have so many more great possibilities with a Sony A7R4. If I need/want APSC then this marvel of a camera can do that with 26MP superior IQ and pairing this camera with the latest Sony 16-55/2.8 and 75-350 APSC lenses makes just a very compact travel and even street kit.

So sorry to say, but I think finally Fuji has lost me forever.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

The more I think about this EVF concept, the more I come to the conclusion that the X-PRO3 is not the camera for me.

Unfortunately this would have been maybe the last chance to win me over again to Fuji X. But now I am almost certainly asking myself why, Why, WHY I should get back into APSC Fuji X again, while I have so many more great possibilities with a Sony A7R4. If I need/want APSC then this marvel of a camera can do that with 26MP superior IQ and pairing this camera with the latest Sony 16-55/2.8 and 75-350 APSC lenses makes just a very compact travel and even street kit.

I think for those already in the X system or for someone intending to use their f/2 primes the XPro3 makes a ton of sense. I also like that there are various form factors but I find the XT-x0 cameras entirely too small for me. The XE, XH, and XT are Fujiís biggest winners that arenít larger than FF cameras. In any case they pair nicely for someone that is size conscious, want max IQ, and needs speed at times. Theyíre making great products but I think theyíll mostly remain a niche company and thatís completely fine too.

Post Thanks / Like

As a X-Pro2 user I am happy to see the upgrades and will be purchasing one.

The new flippy screen and unique film-box type display is okay. I continue to shoot film (135, 6x6 and 4x5") so the film-box display is a familiar sight to me.
    I am not one to use the LCD probably as much as other photographers, but since I use the X-Pro2 on a copy stand at times, I have wanted a flippy screen, and now I will have it.

I also shoot a X100T and an IR converted XE-2. I have a nice selection of lenses and will probably have the X-Pro2 IR converted and sell the X-E2.

The Sony NEX-7 was my first mirrorless APS-C camera and after using that camera for about 2 years, I decided I no longer needed my FF Nikons.
    It was then I made the switch to Fuji mainly because of the user experience, lenses and the files. If I need more pixels, I shoot my medium format digital camera.

I usually skip a generation of upgrading cameras (skipping X100F, but will probably go for X100V), but the flippy screen has been on my want list.
    I tried the X-T line before I rented an X-Pro2 and it just was not for me. I prefer a rangefinder type body.

A great time to be a photographer!

Kind regards,
    Darr
    Photo Blog: darrlene.com
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I am intrigued by the X Pro3. I want more information on the change of OVF magnification and whether it will match the XF14mm lens.
    Will

http://www.hakusancreation.com

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Reason for my buying Fuji X series was ( and is )
    size, weight n bulk.

I also bought me a Gitzo traveler series 1 plus a
    RSS ballhead.
    A relatively simple n light setup with 14,35,50mm lenses.
    Add my XP2 and a very competent wr light weight kit.

Except when I need to frame a shot with the tripod!

Try bending down a few times and for a period of time; and
    one might appreciate the benefits of a tilting lcd.

Hence, I am interested in the XP3.

My wife has the XT3 ( after the XH1 ), but I prefer the
    XP2 handling n ergonomics.
    koffee & kamera

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    I also bought me a Gitzo traveler series 1 ...
    Rayyan, how do your like your Gitzo? I assume the 1545. HOw well does it pack, but give enough height when you work. I am thinking very much along the lines of your very excellent setup.

Post Thanks / Like

I have (too many) tripods one of which is a Gitzo Traveler. I've had it for over 15 years. Great investment as they are durable, travel well, and are perfect for many situations. I highly recommend them.

Joel

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Will, sorry for belated response. I was out of country.

I have the 1555T Gitzo tripod.
    It fits in my carry-on. Excellent quality.

However, I would recommend the 15545T. It extends about 2.5Ē more without using the center column.

I have a 1527 series also for years. Never let me down.
    But not a traveler tripod, IMO.

The 1555T I have has served me well, within its limitations. For travel I would go
    With the traveler series; according to folded length, extended height.

Travel weight load should not be an issue.

I recommend Gitzo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shashin View Post
    Rayyan, how do your like your Gitzo? I assume the 1545. HOw well does it pack, but give enough height when you work. I am thinking very much along the lines of your very excellent setup.
    koffee & kamera

Post Thanks / Like

Don't want to pretend I am Rayyan ... but I have this one here, which I really like. You can see from the pictures how well it folds up with the Gitzo head. One reason not to use a different one. Superbly thought out and comes with a short center column, too. I do have a heavier one, but guess what happened once I had acquired the Gitzo ...
    My Gallery
    Instagram

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

For typical shooting I would say that there is nothing to be gained from moving away from your current Olympus set-up - except GAS.
    I have to say though that the XPro-3 isnt something that would turn me off fuji at all - I happen to dislike the flip down screen to use - my only criticism. The IQ and focus is now well proven by the XT-3 I own but unlike the XT3 - the xpro offers a viewfinder on the side - which I prefer.
    However - no doubt that the new Sony is a spectacular camera for those who want the 35mm sized chip and a bunch of excellent tech like the best eye focus etc...but I cant see people buying it to use 'dumbed down' to use apc lenses exclusively? and then you get to FF lens sizes - and that becomes a different weight story compared to apc sized cameras.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    For typical shooting I would say that there is nothing to be gained from moving away from your current Olympus set-up - except GAS.
    I have to say though that the XPro-3 isnt something that would turn me off fuji at all - I happen to dislike the flip down screen to use - my only criticism. The IQ and focus is now well proven by the XT-3 I own but unlike the XT3 - the xpro offers a viewfinder on the side - which I prefer.
    However - no doubt that the new Sony is a spectacular camera for those who want the 35mm sized chip and a bunch of excellent tech like the best eye focus etc...but I cant see people buying it to use 'dumbed down' to use apc lenses exclusively? and then you get to FF lens sizes - and that becomes a different weight story compared to apc sized cameras.
    Unfortunately I have to agree to most of what you say! I would really love to be able to like that X-PRO3 concept but when I really think about it my conclusion is always to better skip it. But skip for what Fuji? An X-PRO4 that comes maybe in 2022 or even later? I want to shoot now and want to have fun now.

Maybe I have to think more about that whole story

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

while I have so many more great possibilities with a Sony A7R4.
    Peter, you were quite vocal in the past about not liking Sony, if I remember correctly because you didn't like how it fitted your hand as it felt too small and cramped for you. Maybe you had other objections as well. Have you held and handled the A7Riv and are these problems now solved (or less important)? And how about the Nikon Z? I tried a friend's Z6 and on the plus side the EVF is certainly better than my own Sony's, the files just as good (maybe a slight edge vs the A7, A7ii) but for me the body feels wrong in my hands which is why I remain with what I have but as always you need to test yourself to see what you like or not.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pegelli View Post
    Peter, you were quite vocal in the past about not liking Sony, if I remember correctly because you didn't like how it fitted your hand as it felt too small and cramped for you. Maybe you had other objections as well. Have you held and handled the A7Riv and are these problems now solved (or less important)? And how about the Nikon Z? I tried a friend's Z6 and on the plus side the EVF is certainly better than my own Sony's, the files just as good (maybe a slight edge vs the A7, A7ii) but for me the body feels wrong in my hands which is why I remain with what I have but as always you need to test yourself to see what you like or not.
    I had the chance to have a closer look again to a Sony A7R3 a while ago - wanted to handle the A7R4 but they only had the R3. While playing around with it for a while with some lenses that would interest me I actually felt this camera was not to bad in my hands. So the R4 must even be better with improved controls and grip.

Given the fact that NO other vendor can come close today (and I guess also in the future) to Sony's AF implementation - especially the AF Tracking that can automatically switch to eye AF - I am very much lusting after the R4.

Also Sony is currently the only vendor offering a native 100-400 and even a 200-600, there these lenses will not come in the next years (decades) for Canon and Nikon. this is another killer reason for me to have Sony mirrorless FF with the A7R4 very high on my radar screen.

Add to this setup a G 4/24-105, a G 1.8/85, GM 1.4/24 and maybe a 4/16-35 and I would be all set.

And if I am in the camp I would not mind to buy a Leica M to FE adapter and simply use my M lenses on FF mirrorless again and find out myself which ones do not work well on a Sony FF mirrorless.

Finally I started photography with a Minolta SRT 101 - so the logical camera for me must be a Sony anyway as this is what it has been for some 50 years ago - almost exactly 50 years ago
    Last edited by ptomsu; 2nd October 2019 at 09:27.
    Life is an ever changing journey
    http://photography.tomsu.eu/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_...tography/sets/

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Peter, that explains a lot. I must say my A7ii feels better and more sturdy in my hands than my original A7. So the iii and iv models might even be better.

Another friend of mine has the A9 and A7Riii and his claim is that for the ultimate tracking AF (especially birds in flight) the A9 is better than the A7Riii, but for most other things he feels the A7Riii is just as good with the advantage of the added resolution (=more cropping possibilities)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pegelli View Post
    Thanks Peter, that explains a lot. I must say my A7ii feels better and more sturdy in my hands than my original A7. So the iii and iv models might even be better.

Another friend of mine has the A9 and A7Riii and his claim is that for the ultimate tracking AF (especially birds in flight) the A9 is better than the A7Riii, but for most other things he feels the A7Riii is just as good with the advantage of the added resolution (=more cropping possibilities)
    Now when it comes to tracking AF the R4 should top the R3 by a reasonable margin. This and the resolution it offers are the main deciding factors for me not to go with the R3 although this would be much cheaper soon.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I have been in/out of the Sony dealer quite a lot these days!
    The A7R3 or the A73 with the 24-105G does tempt me.

Next door is the Nikon dealer, who know me for years..

p.s. maybe I buy the noise cancelling Sony headphones n not overstay my welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Some more details about the X-Pro3

https://www.cameraegg.org/fujifilm-x...t+Cameraegg%29

As weird as this camera seems (to me) as much I start to like it. I need to have it in hands (that will happen this Friday) to really tell if it is any good for me (or at all - whoever might be concerned).

But if that OVF/EVF is really what I imagine and hope for, together with all that other goodies inherited from the X-T3 (like sensor, AF, speed etc.) this could finally become the all in one camera for street and action and ..... for me (and maybe many others).

In a few days we will know more!
    Life is an ever changing journey
    http://photography.tomsu.eu/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_...tography/sets/

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Well Fujifilm are running a "Glocal" event in Ueno on Saturday so I've registered and will try and attend. The effects of another typhoon are forecast to hit the Tokyo area on Saturday and this event appears to be outdoors at least in part. So we shall see. The XPro3 is promised to be there and it's touted as an event for both X and GFX photographers so let's see if there are any GFX announcements.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I will make up my mind once I've looked through the viewfinder, since the flippy LCD is largely useless to me (now)- I would have preferred that there were no video functions - but I guess that is all 'free' with the XT3 chip and processors. I like the idea of in body multiple exposures and HDR - hopefully it is a firmware upgrade for XT-3 as well.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Leaked specs...

https://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/ful...elease-leaked/

Looks cool but I think a part of me is more interested in the next-gen X100 now.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Peter, thanks for the link.

I read Mr. Rask’s article and have watched several videos on the X-PRO3.

Re: Mr. Rask’s article...it is very well written. Kevin is also a good Fuji Ambassador.

Having said that, he states at the onset that some will either ‘ love it or hate it’..with respect to the X-PRO3.
    What a profound statement

After reading his article, I came away with a feeling that this article was written in conjunction with the Fuji marketing department who generously gave this fanboy a new toy to play with. In return for his time in this project.

I do not want any manufacturer to dictate to me how photography ( and which tools ) I should use in pursuit of my hobby.

Love it or hate it. With us or against us!

Does it serve my interest, Mr. Rask’s? I shall decide.
    You have not convinced me of that. I read spec sheets as an initial introduction.
    This is what his article is. With some explanations in English.
    I thank him for that.

p.s. I got confused between mr. Mullins and mr. Rask.
    My apologies for creeping age effects.

Last edited by rayyan; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:10.
    koffee & kamera

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Peter, thanks for the link.

I read Mr. Raskís article and have watched several videos on the X-PRO3.

Re: Mr. Raskís article...it is very well written. Kevin is also a good Fuji Ambassador.

Having said that, he states at the onset that some will either Ď love it or hate ití..with respect to the X-PRO3.
    What a profound statement

After reading his article, I came away with a feeling that this article was written in conjunction with the Fuji marketing department who generously gave this fanboy a new toy to play with. In return for his time in this project.

I do not want any manufacturer to dictate to me how photography ( and which tools ) I should use in pursuit of my hobby.

Love it or hate it. With us or against us!

Does it serve my interest, Mr. Raskís? I shall decide.
    You have not convinced me of that. I read spec sheets as an initial introduction.
    This is what his article is. With some explanations in English.
    I thank him for that.

p.s. I got confused between mr. Mullins and mr. Rask.
    My apologies for creeping age effects.
    Hi Rayyan

Yes these two are total fanboys - most of the critics and reviewers are - they have all learned to 'be nice' to all manufacturers - but at least these two actually use Fuji equipment ..

I don't know if I can actually talk myself into this camera- as I am one who thinks the 'hidden' LCD is counterproductive to the way I use a camera...but I really like the viewfinder to be on the left hand side of a camera ( Leica M and CL style) ..and I love the actual Fuji lenses and image IQ in X series almost as much as GFX series.

As always I guess best to try for oneself.

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

You have to give credit to Fuji for creating a product like this, which clearly appeals to existing users whose X-Pro(x) is now long in the tooth.

They are getting the latest sensor and I assume all the AF goodies of the X-T3 but in a body which they feel more comfortable with.

It is not a product for me but I wouldn't be surprised if they sell a lot of them.

Why shouldn't cameras be appealing objects was well as tools?

I know if money were no object I'd easily plonk down the cash for a M-10, so why not an X-Pro3 if it appeals?

Just my two cents.

LouisB
    -----
    "My photography books", Flickr Stream
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Now after seeing and reading most of the reviews about the X-Pro3 I am even more interested. I think I could get friend with the concept of hidden EVF finally - still have to try it - hopefully this Friday.

But having owned Fuji cameras (XPro1, XE2, XT1 and XT2) and several lenses (even the 100-400) I imagine becoming friends with that camera could be pretty easy.

I really like that it is so different than most (actually all) you can buy today and hey, why not stand out of that boring crowd as long as it suits my needs - that should guarantee even more fun! Maybe a better decision than going FF with a Sony or Nikon mirrorless - at least for me it seems much more fun

Stay tuned ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

So Iíve just been down to Fujifilm Square at Roppongi and had some hands on time with the X Pro3. The staff are very proud of this camera. In your hands it feels great. Within I think 10 grams of the XPro 2. The Dura black is an odd colour but looks OK. Developed for them by Citizen. Focusing and handling are good but the eyepoint is less than the 50R so itís a challenge with specs.

The bit weíve all been wondering about is the screen. This is very personal but Iím afraid it breaks the deal for me. I often use the screen and the viewfinder in quick succession. I couldnít do that with this camera. So itís one or the other. Iíd quickly feel like tearing the screen off the body - it felt like a nuisance.

Of course others will just love this screen...thatís life.

Without the screen Iím sorely tempted. With the screen itís not for me. Pics to follow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Aologies for the quality, a few snaps from the counter.

First the screen - you can choose on the Q menu how many icons to display.

This one might give an idea of the Dura Black colour

Top plate - Dura Black with the GFX100 hiding below

Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Folks might have read this piece...

Is this serious?
    koffee & kamera

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

What makes a camera "professional"?

Subscriber and Workshop Member MGrayson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

X is professional <=> I use X

mattgraysonphoto.com

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this serious?
    It makes sense I suppose, but he's clearly no member of this community ...
    Bart ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It becomes "professional" when I use it

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Is this serious?
    No
    https://www.un.org/en/sections/un-ch...r-i/index.html

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this serious?
    Serious? Since when is complaining about a marketing hype serious? Sometimes we spend a few posts on that here, but even that is probably too much attention

But a whole blog article, c'mon
    My Pics

Post Thanks / Like

Is this serious?
    Quite don't like that sort of humour

Post Thanks / Like

Pure clickbait
    Ian.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Actually, Fuji has a long history of the Pro name. Often when they intend the use of a camera for professional use, they add Pro to the name. Only in my posession are an S3 Pro, an S5 Pro and a couple of GX680 Pro bodies. There are more.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

There is a lot of negative feedback being handed to Fuji overt this hipster design nonsense - for good reason AFAIC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

There is a lot of negative feedback being handed to Fuji overt this hipster design nonsense - for good reason AFAIC.
    I must be a hipster then. The X-Pro3 is perfect for my needs, and designed to perfection for the way I currently use my GX8 bodies.

I'll go out an buy some hipster clothing then. Does anybody know what that looks like? Do I need to grow a beard?

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    I must be a hipster then. The X-Pro3 is perfect for my needs, and designed to perfection for the way I currently use my GX8 bodies.

I'll go out an buy some hipster clothing then. Does anybody know what that looks like? Do I need to grow a beard?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGAujvm8LzY

This bloke has a beard but isn't a hipster - you might like his 'take' on the camera - pretty balanced as opposed to the over the top positives for anything Fuji sprayed all over the place by Fuji ambassadors - like Jonas Rask.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

This bloke has a beard but isn't a hipster - you might like his 'take' on the camera - pretty balanced as opposed to the over the top positives for anything Fuji sprayed all over the place by Fuji ambassadors - like Jonas Rask.
    I like his reviews, but although he's not a hipster, he does seem kind of pretentious

Post Thanks / Like

I be a hipster definitely then!

The X-Pro3 still seems controversial to me, but I could very well see this beauty being my only everyday camera for the next years to come paired with only one lens like the 2/23 or the 1.4/35 (or maybe both).

But maybe I now understand better where the word hipster comes from - could be because of shooting more from the hip like with that new X-Pro3
    Last edited by ptomsu; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:34.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Hugh is measured in pretty much all of his takes on the gear. Itís clear that he buys what works for him and gives praise to great gear that might be suited for other types of shooters. I donít find him to be pretentious in any way personally. Heís a really nice dude in all reality (in my limited interactions with him).

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

I donít like to philosophize about cameras.
    Specially cameras...or the process etc.

Either I like a camera when using it or I donít.

If I would care to spend some time thinking ( philosophing)
    about photography it would be:

What I should do to improve on the images I made.

One likes a camera, good use it.
    One doesnít like a camera...move on.

Everything else is expending bandwidth.
    koffee & kamera
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post