The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Smallrig L Problem : tethering the Fuji GFX 50r and securing the cable with the L

archivue

i've first post it in the medium format section, but i realized that fuji lovers are here...

I've just received may smallrig L for the GFX 50r... and i didn't find a way to secure the usb-c cable with it...

The Fuji accessory won't work, and all my smallrig cable clamp won't fit... any solution ?

IMG_5478.jpg

IMG_5480.jpg

IMG_5479.jpg

Pelorus

I'm interested to know why you feel the Fuji accessory won't work. Whilst it's not the nicest piece of kit, nor the simplest, it does work.

Is it that it's not compatible with the L Plate?

How did you rig it?

The Fuji accessory won't work, and all my smallrig cable clamp won't fit... any solution ?

archivue

I'm interested to know why you feel the Fuji accessory won't work. Whilst it's not the nicest piece of kit, nor the simplest, it does work.

Is it that it's not compatible with the L Plate?

How did you rig it?
Yes, it won't fits !