The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Either bring your own water or find a place like this

bab

This is a rare image for sure unless one brings their own water! Out in the park after the rain thinking I might find a solid image, driving to different spots after a hour and a half. I go down this dirt road to the end which was a wall of rocks, behind the rocks I see a canyon. Climbing up the one side of th boulders nothing interesting to shoot HUM let’s tr the other side wow look at the water pool down there, the big question how to get access to the lower area? Back around to the first side I believe there is a way down scanning the path to make sure I can safely get back up I give it a try.
Yes I love love my 8-16mm lens just exactly for this kinda image. After capturing this image the next few hours were lack luster.
I expect the Miracle March rain the last two days and the rain to come next week will give some life to the drought stricken desert floor and we might have a floral explosion yet in April.

2DF5CC40-7F08-4288-B78D-D602821616F2.jpeg