The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Want to use a Master flash controller on My Fuji X-H1 and Speedlight on a bracket

rollsman44

What I am trying to do is: On my X-H1 I want to mount the camera on a bracket and mount a speedlight on the Bracket and the Controller on the Camera Hot shoe.

This way there is no wire involved Just the Command unit on the camera hot shoe and trigger the Flash that is mounted on the Bracket, Thank you
Looking for a Simple Easy to use system. I dont Use TTL I shoot Manual flash. Any suggestions

Rand47

What I am trying to do is: On my X-H1 I want to mount the camera on a bracket and mount a speedlight on the Bracket and the Controller on the Camera Hot shoe.

This way there is no wire involved Just the Command unit on the camera hot shoe and trigger the Flash that is mounted on the Bracket, Thank you
Looking for a Simple Easy to use system. I dont Use TTL I shoot Manual flash. Any suggestions
Take a look at the Flashpoint V1 speed light in combination with their R2 controller. There’s a “Fuji” flavor. Excellent units and sounds like it should do exactly what are desiring.

Rand