The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Revised! Jerusalem, Two Prints on offer

Ben Rubinstein

Hi,

Looking forward to offering prints on this board!

Both Prints made chemically at Europe's Premier Fine Art Laboratory and personally inspected, and signed by myself.

Two pictures from the Old City of Jerusalem:

1)

Kotel Rain - A man prays alone at the Western Wall during the first rainfall of the year, 11pm, 26 December 2006.​

2)

Pesach Sheni - A child runs home from school clutching his matza on the Pesach Sheni Festival. So young, so innocent, so joyful. (Please note: this picture is part of The Dream Project)

Both prints will be 12" X 8" on 15" X 10" Fuji Pro paper and signed by me.
(Limited edition larger versions of these prints are available at www.timelessjewishart.com)

Price for for this set of both prints is $125 inclusive of worldwide tracked shipping, email me at [email protected] to order.

Ben Rubinstein

Hi folks. Price has been lowered to $125 for both prints! Worldwide shipping still included in the price. (Doesn't get much better than this!)

Ben Rubinstein

If anyone is interested I'll do a larger size of either print for
$100 only. 15x10" on 18X12" Fuji Pro Paper (chemical print as above) signed and mailed anywhere in the world. They do look absolutely georgous in print...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I just received my copy of Kotel Rain and it's a beauty, very well printed!

Thanks Ben!

D&A

I received my copies from Ben of both "Kotel Rain" and "Pesach Sheni". They were given as a gift to someone near and dear to me. Needless to say the images are truly lovely and extremely well printed. They were safely mailed to the States perfectly, in lightening fast fashion. Photographic images in general are of course subjective but I wouldn't hesitate a moment to purchase these two, especially for the moments they capture and how the images themselves were artistically conveyed onto print.

Thanks again Ben!

Ben Rubinstein

Sold two more sets this week alone, buy people while the buying is good! :) It can help me with my new baby boy who arrived on Wednesday!

wjlapier

Sold two more sets this week alone, buy people while the buying is good! :) It can help me with my new baby boy who arrived on Wednesday!
Congratulations on the baby boy!

Just wanted to say I also received my two prints today. Very well done. The prints look great.

have fun with your baby!