The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Trains and Boats from Alaska

bensonga

Two of my favorite subjects here in Alaska. Any other boat and train lovers out there?

Same price as with in my earlier offering. $5 per print (8.5x11), $5 for USPS Priority Mail postage and $5 for my time and effort to pack them up and mail them out. In other words...$15 for one print, $20 for two prints, $25 for three prints etc.

All prints will most likely be on Ilford Gold Fibre Silk paper.

Of course, there's a very good chance you will receive a couple of bonus prints, since once I start printing, I hate to stop. :thumbs:

Thanks for looking!

Gary

Alaska RR Engine No. 2002, Leica R8, 90mm Elmarit, Fuji Provia

Alaska RR Engine No. 2002, Canon EOS 1V, 85mm f1.8, Fuji Provia

Alaska RR Car No. 7, Hasselblad 553ELX, 50mm CFi Distagon, Fuji Provia converted to BW

The Maxine, Seward, Alaska, Pentax 67, Ilford FP4

The Harbor, Seward, Alaska, Pentax 67, Ilford FP4

And for those of you who are lucky enough to be retired or if you know someone who will soon be retired: :)

Hasselblad 501CM, 50mm CFi Distagon, Ilford Delta 100

Last edited: