The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Metallic prints offered

Don Libby

"Wings" Is offered in 2-sizes, 11x14 or 16x20 and will be printed on Breathing Color Vibrance Metallic paper. The cost of the image along is $65.00 for 11x14 and $75.00 for the 16x20. This will be tube rolled and shipped for an additional cost of $10.00. Overseas shipping is available at an additional cost, please check with us for pricing.

There are likely to be more images offered in the weeks to come so stay tuned. The web gallery will also be updated shortly to include the above images.

Payment can be made by check, credit card or PayPal.

Don

Don Libby

Thank-you Ben. The prints look really good if I do say so myself. Why the low price? I decided to make these prints "open stock" rather than a "limited edition" that we normally do for my canvas prints.

Don

One other thought - these are the smallest size prints we've ever offered....