The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Expodisc

Don Libby

I've got a gently used 77mm neutral white balance filter for sale. The card that was shipped along with the filter states "Each ExpoDis is individually calibrated on a color densitometer. This card is intended for quality control purposes only. The white density and color calibration measurements do not correlate to any image editing software or camera calibration values."

The card shows the following values:

RGB: Red: 1.47 Green: 1.48 Blue: 1.48
White Density Rating: 0.76

I stopped using this when I went to the Cambo WRS1000 system and no longer need this for my 1DsII since it's been converted to fulltime IR.

B&H price new is $99.95

For sale at $45.00 plus shipping. While I prefer payment via Paypal to a verified address I will however accept a check and will ship after it clears. Shipping/insurance is sole responsibility of the buyer.

There are no nicks or scratches looks brand new.

Don