The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Canon Drop-in Filter Holder for 52mm

Don Libby

Just found 2 Canon drop-in filter holders for 52mm screw in filters. I know from personal experience that these will work on Canon 500mm, 400DO and 300 lenses.

Each are in a separate plastic container and if memory serves me correctly never used.

I no longer own nor use a telephoto lens so no longer have any need for these. I actually completely forgot about these until I started looking for something else earlier this morning.

B&H price new for these is $84.95 each

These are for sale at $45.00 each. While I prefer payment via Paypal to a verified address I will however accept a check and will ship after it clears. Shipping/insurance is sole responsibility of the buyer.

These are in like new never been used condition.

Don