The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 150mm F3.5 AF

John Black

I have a very nice Mamiya 150mm F3.5 AF lens for sale. I think the Mamiya 150mm F3.5 AF is among the best lenses in the Mamiya AF line-up, and at the price it's a proverbial "steal". The lens is light and compact - a great travel portrait lens. I've used the lens for landscapes and street shooting, but I think it does best with portraits. It has lovely bokeh at close focusing distances. The lens in excellent condition with perfect glass. AF is accurate with my ZD (the only camera I've used the lens with). Cosmetically, the lens barrel has a couple very slight rub marks from being pulled in and out of the camera bag. Same with hood. The sale includes the lens, original hood and original front & rear caps.

$250 paypal'd and shipped within the US.

PSon

I just bought one and it is on its way otherwise I would consider this lens especially at this price.

John Black

Son, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the 150mm - especially considering how affordable these lenses are. A couple emails asking for pix, so here you go:

fotophil

Hi John:

I haven't received an answer on your 150mm lens so I assume that it is already sold. I with draw my offer.

Phil