The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Found: M 50 Summilux

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
I've picked up a few of the lenses on my list, so now I'm looking for this:

- M 50 Summilux (pre-Asph, or ASPH)

Prepping for the M9...

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

Vlad

Re: WTB: M 28 Cron, 50 Lux, 90 Cron, ZM 21

lol Mike, didn't you just sell me one of your two ZM 21 Biogons? :angel: Heh...

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: WTB: M 28 Cron, 50 Lux, ZM 21

Yes, I just sold TWO of them!!! Along with a 28 cron and a 50 lux. Just two months ago.

Ugh!!!!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Re: WTB: M 28 Cron, 50 Lux, ZM 21

Mike,

Well, funny enough, I have a 21/2.8 ZM that I'd be willing to sell. Has a Milich milled coded lens flange and is in LN- excellent condition. Boxes, papers, Zeiss 25/28 hood etc. I may also have the 21/25 hood here too.

PM Sent.

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: WTB: M 28 Cron, 50 Lux

Thanks to Graham, I now have a ZM 21 back in my posession. Still looking for the M 28 cron, and M 50 lux.

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

I think I may have found my 28 cron, but still looking for the 50 Lux

R

Rob Martin

I was having the same idea. . . .
Those lenses sound perfect....
good luck on the 50

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

I found a nice 50 cron, thanks to Monza. That will hold me over until I find the Lux.

David - thanks for rubbing it in :)

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

What did MR say on his first m8 review never sell a leica lens. Good Luck David
David: Absolutely. I very nearly succumbed but pulled myself back from the brink.

p.s. Mike Hatam: apparently there's a UPS truck driving around somewhere near you with a white box in the back with your name on it. :p

dseelig

Re: WTB: M 50 Summilux

When digital came out and I had to get a eos id system I sold my 21 elmarit ,50 lux , 90 cron, The75 lux I sold when autofocus came out I bought from olden camera for $550 I traded in for a 70-200 2.8 eos lens. I just will not make the same mistake twice. 24 35 50 75 lux and the wate and mate. Thinking of selling the mate to help finance a second m9 we will see David Good Luck to all of us sometimes I think digital is the devils work to keep us all broke.

Last edited:

ampguy

Re: WTB: M 50 Summilux

Hi Mike,

I have a mint b.p. 50/1.4 lux, pre-asph E46 lux. s/n 4,01... with boxes, case, papers and packaging. PM me if interested.

Ted

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Found one! Thanks to all who contacted me.

For anyone who comes across this ad looking for a pre-asph, you should reach out to Ted (above) - he's got a nice one available.

Mike