The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Need to sell my black M8

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
I need to sell my black M8. I have the Leica 1.25 magnifier, an upgraded leather strap, a Giotto glass cover for the screen (cracked but still protects screen and does not interfere from viewing), extra battery, box manuals, and everything that the camera came with. The only scratch on the camera is on the bottom of the base plate. The plastic is still on the base plate. If anyone is interested I can email photos of the camera. I am asking $3800. + shipping.
(Also comes with shutter release cable and I will throw in a Leica Billingham bag)

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Joseph:

If you still have this by the time Carmel comes around, bring it... Chris is chomping at the bit for one :)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Actually, Terry may want a third body...

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
If it dosent sell I will be bringing it. With the new baby I feel bad holding on to a camera that does not earn me any money.