The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Singh-Ray 77mm I-Ray Infrared Filter

Don Libby

Just a couple months old and actually used on just one recent trip prior to having my 1DsII converted. 77mm thin ring mount sells new for $190 plus shipping; I'll sell it here for $125 plus shipping. Condition is like brand new.

The beauty of using the screw on filter is that you eliminate any stray light such is the case when using a Cokin filter (I used them as well so I know). I got much better images using this than I ever did using the Cokin.

The "I-Ray" transmits over 90% of near-infrared light between 700 and 1100 nanometers while blocking almost all visible and UV light. Visit Singh-Ray for more details.

Paypal or check is acceptable however we'll have to wait till the check clears.

This is by far one of the best filters I've ever used for IR and were it not for the fact I finally converted my camera I'd be using it.

Don