The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D300 Outfit $2350

T

TipTon

Hi All,
Up for sale is my Nikon "Kit"…Its been a very trustworthy outfit, everything works great, below is a description of whats included. Thanks for looking.
Bryan
$2350 Selling as a kit, not breaking up :)

Nikon D300 Body
Body has some normal wear, actually its only 3 marks on the body total which you can see in the photos, other than that its wear free. The LCD as well has no scratches on it, but needs a new cover, as well as eyecup. Theres only one hot pixel, if you use Aperture its not an issue (automatically taken care of, Im not sure about other software?)..it hasnt ever been an issue for me, and I know 1 to 3 hot pixels are considered the norm as far as new bodies go, but I wanted to mention it.
Comes with box and manual, battery, power adaptor, USB, and body cap.

Nikon MB D10 Grip
Little bit of normal wear but no dents, or anything major. Great condition.

Nikon 18-200mm VR
Like new, glass is perfect as are the cosmetics of the lens. With box and papers.

Nikon 50mm 1.8
Like new. With box and papers.

Nikon 70-210mm (Older metal zoom)
Great condition, looks new, no marks, glass is clean.

Tokina 11-16mm
Like new, with box and papers.

Also included is an extra (generic) hood for the 18-200mm. A circular polarizer for the18-200mm. A UV filter for the Tokina. Two 4GB CF cards, one 2GB CF card, and three 1GB cards.

Please feel free to ask any questions or for more photos.
Thanks again
Best
Bryan

Last edited:
T

TipTon

UPDATE : The hot pixel noted is no longer showing up...also, I decided to part the kit out. Everything else as explained above :)

D300 Body and Grip : $1200 (with all the CF cards as well)

Nikon 18-200mm : $550 (with extra (generic) hood, and polarizer.

Nikon 50mm 1.8 : $95

Nikon 70-210mm : $100

Tokina 11-16mm : $590 (with UV filter)

T

TipTon

18-200mm SOLD

TOKINA 11-16mm NOW $520
Nikon 50mm now $90
Nikon 70-210mm now $85

T

TipTon

**Sales pending on body/grip, as well as the 50mm and 70-210mm.
***Tokina up for grabs at $495