The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Panasonic G1 Camera kit plus, like new

boxerlover

Second owner, original owner bought from B & H 8/09/09, 306 actuations, will include online receipt and everything in box, warranty card not filled out. Hoya 52 mm UV filter, Screen protector in place, 16gb Transcend memory card, Blue camera, like new, asking $550, paypal, shipped and insured or maybe someone would be interested in working out a trade for an Olympus EP-1. 100% feedback on ebay under the name of sunsetandrainbows. PM ok but please let me know by email [email protected] if interested. Please, no lowball offers. If no offers, I will learn to shoot with it. I love the EVF, LCD monitor, built in flash, but shoot in JPEGS and personally like the Olympus JPEGs better than Panasonic. Thank you.

boxerlover

Re: FS Panasonic G1 Camera kit plus, like new,Reduced

Price lowered to $515.00, paypal fees, shipping and insurance included for LNIB Panasonic G1 camera kit plus Hoya UV filter, 16gb memory card, LCD screen protector in place. 306 shutter count. Will place on EBAY Thursday if no interest.