Site Sponsors

Thread: FS Nikon D3X

Post Thanks / Like

FS Nikon D3X

Hello,

Sale Pending: I have for sale a used Nikon D3x.

I am the original owner.

The camera functions perfectly - it has no issues.

It has about 14,500 actuations.

Included with the sale is the camera, box, manuals, cables, chargers, etc. Everything that would come with a new one.

There is only one real "mark" from use - it is the spot just in front of the top LCD that can be seen on the photos (#5). Other than that besides the minor rubs one can see it looks new. There are no marks or scratches on the LCD's.

$6200 includes insured, signature on delivery shipping to the conus. Payment is by wire transfer from a major US bank. If you happen to use Wells Fargo we can skip the fees with this. If you happened to be in central Minnesota a local pick up would be fine.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Sold: I'm also selling a 600VR - the listing is on this board. Buy both and I'll take off $500.

Last edited by Bob; 19th September 2009 at 13:22.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS Nikon D3X

I am interested in both the D3X and the 600. Can you tell me why you are selling and how and where the gear was used?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS Nikon D3X

Hello,

Sorry - I was trying to figure out this morning how to mark these as sold and I got distracted.

The lens has been shipped. I'm just waiting on payment to clear on the camera, but as it is going to a well known business I'm confident that the sale will go through as well.
    ---------------
    Steve
    www.finesart.com