The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Free!!!! Charger and Hood/cap for Digilux 2

Terry

I am packing up my random bits of gear and I have a couple of Digilux 2 bits that might be of interest to someone here that still is using a D2

Charger base. I don't have the cable handle but it takes a universal cord.

Lens Hood with lens cap. The Digilux 2 had the square hood and matching lens cap. Both in perfect condition.

If you are not in the US and want to donate to the shipping cost...you are welcome otherwise someone still using one of my all time favorite cameras can have a nice treat on me.

Also, if I find the plug before it is time to mail the package I will include it. Since it is generic, I'm sure I hijacked it for some other use. :p

Irenaeus

Do you know if the hood would work with the Panasonic LC1, Terry? If so, I'd love to have both items.

In any case, thanks for being generous.

Irenaeus