The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm

cap'n bill

I am moving away from Panasonic mFT so have quite a lot of items coming up.

This is probably the best of them:

Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm zoom in immaculate condition with all boxes, protective bags, lens caps and paperwork. The lens performs excellently on G1 and on EP-1, it really feels very nice on an EP-1 rather to my surprise.

I can post pictures of the lens and taken with the lens if required. I'd much rather purchasers saw and tested it if possible, it is mint. Bought 13th July 2009 from an ebay seller and all duty and carrier charges paid (which make it a lot less of a bargain). Best UK price with Panasonic discount £100 voucher seems to be £799.

Price £590 including UK postage. Postage other than UK at cost, Paypal accepted but with 2.5% surcharge.
Edit/Delete Message